Wednesday, May 20, 2015

WHY I CHOOSE AIM GLOBAL over other MLM Company?






WHY I CHOOSE AIM GLOBAL over other MLM 
Company?

1. Because it is a Legit NETWORK MARKETING company not a PYRAMID SCHEME
-hindi kelangan bumuo ng pyramid para kumita ka
-may recruit o wala pede kang kumita sa pag eendorse at pag promote ng mga high quality products and services
-Dahil ang compensation plan ng AIM GLOBAL hindi una unahan
Pede tayong kumita ng sabay sabay basta sabay sabay ang HATAW...
Sa AIM GLOBAL bawal ang TAMAD!!!

2. Because it has a HIGH QUALITY GLOBALLY COMPETITIVE PRODUCTS that is proven safe and effective and created thousand testimonials with clinical studies and results
-all the products and services are highly consumable and generates fast repeat sales and orders
-if you are a product of the products it is easy to sell and promote
-pag HEALTH ang business mo hindi yan mawawala sa uso at hindi mauubos ang market mo kahit dumami pa ang competition mo because HEALTH is UNIVERSAL

3. Because it has High Caliber TRAINING program that can really TURN ORDINARY PEOPLE into EXTRAORDINARY MILLIONAIRES
-hindi mo kelangan maging magaling agad before mo magawa ang business maraming mag ga guide at magtuturo sayo paano gawin ng tama basta willing ka SUMUNOD, MAKINIG at magpa SAKOP sa kultura at systema
-it change my perspective about life and cleared all my FEARS and LIMITATIONS
I LEARNED to DREAM BIG and ACHIEVE it with LOVE and COMPASSION
I have nothing against other Company
I simply love doing NETWORK MARKETING with HOLISTIC approach and not just on MONEY MAKING alone
I LOVE THE IDEA OF EARNING BIG
but with a PURPOSE and I've seen it with AIM GLOBAL so far

No comments:

Post a Comment